Service Technician (m/w)
To support our growth, we are looking for a qualified and ambitious Service Technician for our service / technical department in Lauffen aN.
Service technician (m / w)
Extricom Extrusion is part of the CPM Extrusion Group with locations in the US and China. We develop twin-screw extruders, ring extruders, compounding systems and produce spare parts for twin-screw extruders.
- Support of the experimental operations in our pilot plant with conversion of our experimental plants as well as the execution of experiments.
- Stand-alone installation and commissioning (after extensive familiarization phase) of extruders and extrusion lines in Germany and abroad.
- Implementation and assembly of service assignments as well as instruction and training of operating personnel.
- Supporting the sales department with technical solutions for customers
- Ideally, you have a vocational training as a mechatronics engineer or industrial electronics engineer and have already gained initial experience as a service technician. Although experience is not a must, also juniors are welcome!
- You have good knowledge of spoken and written English.
- Knowledge of PLC controls B & R and Siemens S7 is desirable.
- You are willing to travel.
- A well-groomed appearance, the ability to solve technical problems directly at the customer's site and very good teamwork skills complete your profile.
- We offer you an exciting and variated job in a pleasant working environment and attractive compensation.
- You can work with a high degree of personal responsibility and you can expect a future-proof position in an innovative company.